Friday, January 31, 2020

100 word chalange Audrey the line


the line
one warm rainy morning I woke up to the 
smell of scrumptious cinnamon rolls. “Todays my big day.” I say scrambling to my feet. “Todays the day everything changes. TODAY IS SATURDAY!!” I Yell so loud i practically lose my balance. in my head i start chanting lemonade lemonade lemonade. I ran so fast down the stairs I feel like i'm going 1 mile per hour. I Get my coat on like Sonic and open the door to find the most disappointing thing in the whole history of bad things.
Rain
 I am crushed. my heart rate comes to a stop and I close the door shut. this is going to be the worst day ever.
then everything gets slow and slow and slow and stop. this is the worst saturday ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 word chalange Audrey the line

the line one warm rainy morning I woke up to the  smell of scrumptious cinnamon rolls. “Todays my big day.” I say scrambling to my fe...