Thursday, January 9, 2020

100 Word Challenge - black eyed man audrey

the black eyed man
it was a dark rainy afternoon and the streets of karow were empty.
the rain pushed against my soggy umbrella.
suddenly a wet hand reached under my umbrella and grabbed my arm,
and pulled me into a dark alleyway. “which way to the shops.”
 it panted at me as though it had been running for hours.
I lifted my umbrella to look at its face. it was a man and his eyes were black.
“who are you?”
 I asked hesitantly.
he poked his head out of the alleyway and looked to the left then the right.
“can you keep a secret?”
 he asked me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 word chalange Audrey the line

the line one warm rainy morning I woke up to the  smell of scrumptious cinnamon rolls. “Todays my big day.” I say scrambling to my fe...