Wednesday, October 23, 2019

My World Poem

my teacher read to us a book about kids being in charge of the world,than she told us to wright my own, here it is.

my world poem
by Audrey


if I were in charge of the world volleyball would be the only sport,and there would be no such thing as being sick so no shots,no money, and no wars

if I were in charge of the word than all of the trees would be cotton candy trees and no one would be left out in anything, you could be a mermaid a fairy, ANYTHING!!

if I were in charge of the world you would always have a tidy room, and you would be able to have any pets you want even a DRAGON!!!

if I were in charge of the world anything is possible. ans no one can tell you that you cant be anything, there would be no time limets on your divice and you could play roblox all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 word chalange Audrey the line

the line one warm rainy morning I woke up to the  smell of scrumptious cinnamon rolls. “Todays my big day.” I say scrambling to my fe...